Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day

One of my favorite holidays, this ranks right up there with Christmas and Easter. Normally I head to my favorite LSS for a two day crop but they are not doing their big crop until the end of June this year. Since I am writing this early, I haven't decided yet what I will do to celebrate this holiday, but I know that it will involve spending time with my paper, pictures, and glue and also very possibly at least one of my two daughters. Might just stay home and participate in a couple of online crops. This way both girls can scrap and watch movies to our hearts delight. Anyway here are my takes on the sketches posted over on Pieces of Me. Make sure that you pop over there and check out all of the other very talented scrapbookers and their layouts. I am sure that you will receive all kinds of inspiration.

No comments: