Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friday Night crop

So Friday night I went to my church's monthly crop. While I didn't get any pages finished to show you, I did manage to get all of Sarah's 7th grade year organized. Not bad considering she is in 9th grade. My goal for this school year is to totally get caught up with her scrapping so that I can stay on top of it, plus get a little of Kristen's done. Once I am caught up it shouldn't be too hard to stay on top of things. Or at least I hope not. Most months I am able to get to two different crops, one at my church Grace Lutheran and the other at a church in the town I live in, Church of the Open Door. I really enjoy both crops and hate when I have to choose between them. I think that what I enjoy the most is the fellowship with other adults. Of course in just 4 years, I won't have to go to a crop to be productive with my scrapping. Sarah will be in college and I will move Kristen into Sarah's room and convert Kristen's tiny little room into my space. Perfect for scrapping and sewing. In the meantime, I will continue to scrap at crops and in my messy living room, plus sew at my kitchen table.

2 comments:

mamatwoboys said...

"The best laid plans of mice and men..." Does that apply here? Good luck with that goal!

twinkle teaches said...

Organizing really is the hardest thing to do! I love my church crop--the women I crop with are awesome!
Tina