Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disney Swaps done





Okay, I belong to this totally awesome online group ScrappiestDisneySwapping. They are an awesome bunch of ladies. I have learned a lot about scrapping from this group. I used to just use stickers or diecuts to create a title, now I design my title to match the pictures. Before joining this group I had never heard of journal boxes, deco squares, paper piecing, side mounts, bazzill paper and many other things. Now I am branching out to learn how to do many other things. The pictures I posted are from an ABC swap. Can't wait to get them back (and of course head to Disney so that I can add new pictures to this album). I also posted two titles that I am submitting for a couple of swaps. If you are big into Disney and Swapping and would like info, let me know and I will send you the link to join.

No comments: