Here's 25 scrapbook-related get to know you questions. Copy & paste the questions to your blog and change the answers to your own! Have fun! Leave a link in the comments so that others can check you out. I found this at Pieces of Me .
1. Scrapper/cardmaker/both? Mainly I scrapbook, but have fooled around with cards a little in the past year.
2. How long have you been scrapping/cardmaking ? How did you get into it? I have been scrapbooking for over 13 years. I originally saw an ad for creative memories and they were looking for consultants, so I signed up without having ever seen their product or done a page.
3. Do you prefer to work alone, or get together with friends/go to crops/classes etc? I actually prefer both. I don't have a designated place at home so I do what I can there, but enjoy packing up and heading off for a weekend or even an evening with the girls
4. Favorite embellishments? Good question, not sure what I like to use the most, I am trying to use some different products.
5. Favorite paper brands? I tend to purchase whatever fits my needs and I like
6. Favorite tool? Mr Fiskars paper cutter
7. Favorite kind of ink? no favorite, just use what ever I can get my hands on. I don't do much stamping and always seem to forget about distress ink.
8. Whose your scrap idol? Almost anyone, love other peoples work
9. Something you bought that you wish you hadn't or have never used? Not sure here,
10. Do you have your own scraproom or do you work in a shared area? I usually work in a corner of the living room, but am counting down, in a little over 2 years, I am hoping to have one of my daughter's rooms to use. Love the idea of kids going away to college.
11. Are you a chronological, reverse chronological, or random scrapper? Mostly chronological, but starting to do a little random scrapping
12. What is your scrapping style if you have one? Very clean and very simple. There is usually some white space left on my layouts.
13. Whats on your work area right now? as many supplies as possible stacked up to keep them off of the floor.
14. Favorite adhesive? Dry, K and Company, Wet Tombow .
15. Technique you have never tried that you would like to? alcohol inks
16. Are you on or have you ever been on a design team or been a guest designer? no,
17. Have you ever had your work published? No, .
18. Are you a consultant for a company such as Close to my heart, stampin up, creative memories, etc? I used to be for creative memories but stopped about 8 years ago.
19. Do you subscribe to any kit clubs, if so which ones? Just started "The Story Matters" a new kit club from Scrapaganza.
20. Do you have a minimal stash of supplies or are you a shopper/collecter? Way too much, trying not to buy much except for adhesives and white cardstock.
21. Are you a sketch user, scraplifter, or do you come up with it all on your own? I usually do my own stuff, but just started playing with sketchs and have decided that I like them.
22. Do you participate in any online challenges, if so which ones? I just completed the sweet talking challenge from Log Your Memory and have been working on the sketch challenges from Scrapaganza.
23. Do you own any diecutting machines (manual or electric) and if so which ones? The original cricut and the cuttlebug.
24. If you have a manual diecutting machine what kind of dies do you use? Mostly cuttlebug and my daughter has several of the cuttlekids dies.
25. Are you a Stickleser (is that even a word?) Once in a while I use stickles but not much.