Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day

The girls and I took an online class with Angela and the fiskateers, made this really cool headband
Right page of a two page layout, This years acappella choir
Right page of a two page spread with sophomore cheerleading
Preview night from Sarah's freshman year
Stunts that the freshman cheerleaders learned to do
2nd page of stunts
One dejected cat, since the girls and I are scrapping, no one is paying any attention to here. I think that she is jealous.
Pictures from Homecoming parade and assembly Sarah's freshman year
Misc. cheer pictures.  I was able to finish Sarah's freshman cheerleading pictures.  Now to print off the sophomores and start all over again.

As you can see, I was able to get a few things done today for NSD even though I didn't join in any crops or go anywhere.

5 comments:

SarahA said...

Looks like you accomplished quite a bit Colleen! Good work! Sometimes it is good to stay at home and scrapbook. Don't end up spending money that way!

Candi Ladwig said...

Headband doubles as an eye patch :). I love all your cheer pages! I have a season of Hallies to get caught up on!! Happy NSD!! :)

mamatwoboys said...

You got a lot done! I was able to spend some time in my scrap space CLEANING which was VERY necessary. I did work on one page but was interrupted a couple of hours ago and haven't gotten back to it. Tomorrow maybe! Happy NSD!

Angela said...

WOW, were you ever productive!! I scrapped ALL day and didn't get this much done!!

lfalduto said...

Oh my goodness Colleen! You have been crafting up a storm!