Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grace Scrapbooking Retreat Nov. 2010

We had our 3 crop retreat at Grace Camp this weekend.  This year we had it in Peter retreat center.  What a fun building to use.  Even has a sunroom off to the side, that we used for dining. This was the setup before everyone arrived.

We had a composition book contest. Here were some of the supplies

DeJe working hard on her Christmas Card project

Everytime I go away to a crop that is overnight, Kristen sends me with one of her pigs. This time Football Pig was able to come with me.  Here he is checking out my supplies to make sure that I have everything.

Football pig went visiting to see what others were making

We had a Kitchen stocked with all kinds of goodies

Here is a friend from Church Lindsay

Sarah dishing up some breakfast


The notebooks that were entered in the contest.  Everyone is so creative

More people working

Time to get your scrap on



Some of the pages that I finished.  Not sure why some of the are turned wrong.







And now for an announcement.  I am totally caught up with one of my albums.  I have all of Sarah's freshman and sophomore cheer pictures done and her album is completed at the moment.  Now the bad news.  The next cheer season starts in two weeks, so I will no long be caught up, but I am planning to enjoy it while I can.
Our next retreat will be March 18-19.  Hope to see your there.
And finally my tablemates and friends.  Deje, Sarah, and Catherine.  Catherine was the first person to organize this retreat and has since followed her husband to Ohio, but she came all the way back just for our retreat (not really, she wanted to see her family, but we can pretend).  The other two are my co-organizers.  We spend lots of time at a a pizza and wing place in town planning the retreat and eating. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks soooooo fun! I sure wish I had something like this near me!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!