Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Sketch



For the past few months, I have been participating on a design team for Shannon White's sketches.  I have to say that I really love her sketches.  They are easy to follow and always seem to inspire me.  I haven't had time to get them done before the posting date the past few months.  Now that school is out for the summer I was actually able to get this months sketch done  a couple of weeks early.  I choose to finish up Sarah's cheer album for this year with the pictures from the Potluck Awards Night.  So far this is the only album that I have been able to keep up with lately.  I just have one more year of high school cheer to put in, but it is kind of hard to scrap the pictures since her senior year hasn't begun yet. 


2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Great cheer LO. It really says school spirit! Great take on the sketch! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Cindy deRosier said...

I like how you interpreted the sketch! Fun LO!