Monday, January 2, 2012

Scrapbook*Life*Journal 2012


A couple of weeks ago I saw an interesting article on a blog that I frequent.  This post was about a new class for 2012.  It would be a 12 month class, with different assignments for each week.  It was to also include some doodling that I could color and a calendar for each month, plus instead of a word for the year, there is one word for the month.  I jumped on this class so quick.  I was really surprised because I have only done one other online class and that was a few years ago.  This one just seemed different and drew me in.  I already have most of the prep work done.  I still have to complete my title pages for each month, but I might do that as each month comes up.  I also still have most of the cover to do, I have picked a background paper that I like and will work on building the cover as the year goes on.  Yesterday I was able to get the January Doodle page done and also the January Calendar page. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pages - they look fab! Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is going to be a fun class.