Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30th sketch


Judy has another awesome sketch up on her blog Pieces of Me Scrapbooking.  This weeks sketch was actually done by a friend of hers who is helping out while Judy is on vacation.  Must say that I really enjoyed this sketch and even tried to use two different patterned papers.  Yes, thanks to the sketchs I am getting better at using different pattern papers .  Here is my take on this weeks challenge.


I only have two layouts left for the cheerleading so decided to take a break this week and work on a slightly different topic.  Still working on Sarah's stuff, mainly because I am really trying to get caught up before she graduates.  These are pictures from Marching Band her freshman year.  The show that year was Batman, which is why I have used a few papers from a super hero collection.

No comments: