Sunday, March 7, 2010

Choosing Gratitude









I have been a member of Faithbased scrapbooking class yahoo group for a few months now, but have mostly been lurking. When the last class started "Choosing Gratitude" I wanted to play along. Each week we would be given a reading assignment along with a scrapbooking layout or more challenge. I finished the first part today (as least I think that I have all assignments completed for the first part). I am loading most of the required layouts for this class. There was also a couple of projects including making 10 Thank you cards. I am not strong at card making but managed to succeed with those also, even though my cat tried to keep me from getting them done. Everytime I sat down to work on them, she wanted my attention and then threw up on about 1/2 of them when they were halfway done. I don't think that she liked them very well.

1 comment:

ScrappinAnn said...

You have some wonderful projects here Colleen!

I have a blog award for you at my blog
www.annlenth.blogspot.com

Enjoy!