Saturday, March 27, 2010





Trying to finish up the Sweet Talking Challenge. Had hoped to work on it last weekend, but forgot to take the challenge assignments with me. Oh well. I have managed to complete 4 layouts today. The first one was PIG LOVE, I actually had that one done last Sunday for a different challenge, but then decided that it need a little journaling, so I added it today. For the fairy tale challenge I choose to write about Sarah and her dream to become a cheerleader. This will make a great first page for her cheerleader album. ( I found the perfect album for her cheer pictures.) For the compare contrast assignment I decided to contrast the two girls. They are so different. I decided to use the Build A Bear for the play by play assignment. Now I only have 4 out of 5 more challenges left to complete to finish the Sweet Talking Challenge.

No comments: