Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Talking journaling challenge





Today I was able to finish the sweet talking journaling challenge over at Log Your Memory. Todays four layouts and the challenge for each. I used In the Driver's Seat for the show and tell challenge. Kristen was a little jealous of Sarah getting her learner's permit and decided that she should at least be allowed to pretend to drive the car. For the Conduct and Interview I used a picture of our cat Sox in a grocery bag and conducted a pretend interview with her. Sweet Sixteen was used for the count on it challenge. We had fun coming up with 16 different things about Sarah. Finally a favorite picture of mine, Kristen with my youngest nephew in the prairie up at Whittier Elementary school. Those two kids are two peas in a pod. This picture worked out great for the Make a Diagram challenge. I had completed the Bonus Blog Cast challenge so I didn't need to do one journaling challenge. I choose to skip Chart Your Story, I like the layouts I have seen using this method, but think that it would probably work better for digital scrappers than paper scrappers. This was a fun challenge and I am really happy with most of my layouts. Very glad that I went ahead and attempted the challenge. Thinking that I need to do more challenges and they are stretching me and making me try a few different ideas and techniques.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 2 peas in a prairie layout...thanks for sharing!!